Adam Stoehr, PhD
Vice President, Education and Research
• Adam Stoehr has overall responsibility for Excellence Canada's educational services, including the development and deployment of Excellence Canada training and certification.
• One of Excellence Canada's primary faculty members. Facilitates leadership, organizational assessment, process improvement, and quality management training across Canada
• PhD in Business Strategy at the University of the West of England, Bristol Business School. Thesis: The Relationship between a Strategic Approach to Quality and Employee Happiness
• Holds a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and French degree from Wilfrid Laurier University
• Trained more than 20,000 adults since 2000
• Has conducted more than 20 Canada Awards for Excellence award verifications since 2000.
• Completed a postgraduate certificate in Adult Training and Development from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto (OISE)
• Lives outside of Toronto with his wife and two children
• Articles: http://www.excellence.ca/en/knowledge-centre/articles/popular-excellence-canada-articles
• Join my network: www.linkedin.com/in/adamstoehr