Get the Recognition you Deserve with the Certified Excellence Professional (CEP) designation
Back to School!
#ExcellenceYou presents the Certified Excellence Professional (CEP) designation
- Get Recognized for your Knowledge of Excellence
- Improve the Performance of your Organization
Learn about each driver of the Excellence Innovation and Wellness (EIW) standard. Each of the required half-day courses are designed to cover the essentials of Excellence, giving you exactly what you need to get back to work and make an impact.
The following required courses cover all of the 7 drivers of the EIW Standard of Excellence.
Thursday, October 27, 2016: Excellence in… A Strategic Approach to Quality Innovation and Wellness
- Thursday, October 27, 2016: Excellence in… A Strategic Approach to Quality Innovation and Wellness
- Process Management
- Tuesday, January 16th, 2017 Excellence in … Employee Happiness
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017: Excellence in… Recognition and People Involvement Strategies
Partners and Suppliers
- Tuesday, Ferbruary 14, 2017: Excellence in... Partner and Supplier Focus
Strategy and Planning
- Thursday, March 9, 2017: Excellence in... Strategy and Planning
- Thursday, March 30, 2017: Excellence in… Measuring the Customer Experience
TO REGISTER: for an individual course, simply click the hyperlinks above. To register for the entire program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Each course is available as a stand-alone workshop for $395 or you can pay$2500 in advance for all 8 course ($660 savings). Discounts are available for multiple participants from the same organization.
To receive your CEP designation, you must:
- Complete all of the required courses
- Successfully complete a reflective assignment
- Successfully complete a comprehensive exam
"The Excellence Canada training has provided a practical tool kit and solid platform from which to prompt strategic change with my organization."
Marlene Grace, CEP
Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
"The in-depth CEP curriculum has allowed me to develop new skills and enhance my current skills in order to greater align myself with my organization`s mission and vision."
Mark Goodman, CEP
The Law Society of Upper Canada
"My CEP designation, for now, is to be for me what a CAE award should be to an organization – an external recognition of achievement."
Ken Shipley, CEP
Maritime Forces Atlantic Headquarters
"This program has provided me with essential tools. Taking this training while my organization was preparing for the EIW process has also been beneficial as I was able to both practice and observe the skills learned in this program."
Kelly Lawrence, CEP
Department of National Defence
"Completing this program was an AHA moment; where there was once ambiguity and vagueness, came clarity!"
Norma Barker, CEP
Ministry of the Attorney General