Measuring Customer/Stakeholder Satisfaction: Pre-Recorded Webinar
|Governors' Circle (formerly Platinum) Price||$270.00|
|Elite Partner (formerly Gold) Price||$315.00|
|Premiere Partner (formerly Silver) Price||$337.50|
|Builder Partner (formerly Bronze Plus) Price||$360.00|
|Network Partner (formerly Bronze) Price||$405.00|
|Friends Of Excellence Price||$427.50|
To purchase, please email Kristen@excellence.ca or call 1-800-263-9648 ext 236
(25% to 40% less than non-partner price*)
This previously recorded webinar is perfect for people who can't make it to a face-to-face session. All of the content from the Excellence Canada Measuring Customer/Stakeholder Satisfaction Course is broken down into units.
- Study at your leisure
- Avoid travel costs
- Enjoy the same content
- Rewind and watch critical content over again
You will be given a password for one individual to access the units for 30 days. After you purchase this pre-recorded webinar we will send you a workbook that goes with the course. Once you have completed all of the units we will send you a certificate of completion.
This webinar is equivalent to the in-class course and counts towards CEP certification.
Originally delivered in June 2010 by Adam Stoehr, Excellence Canada, Vice-President Educational Services
If you would prefer to participate in a Live version of this course (as-opposed to pre-recorded) please register for the next available date on the Training Calendar.
The first step in any planning process for an organization should be the identification of key customers and stakeholders. Correct identification is essential because all activities should be based on fulfilling and exceeding the customer’s needs.
This course demonstrates how to identify key customers and provide the techniques to understand customer needs. The course describes methods for measuring customer requirements at all levels within the organization to enable the development of an organizational strategy focussed on the customer.
This course is applicable to both private and public organizations as the content reflects the considerable differences in customer / stakeholder satisfaction for both sectors.
- How to identify different customers, customer groups, and key stakeholders
- The principles of customer service; tools and techniques to make your customers happy
- Use a balanced scorecard to measure customer satisfaction
- How to better understand your customer needs and requirements
- How to translate your customer needs and requirements into technical and process specifications
- How to gather, process, and communicate key metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- How to align organizational strategy with customer requirements
- Multiple customer management strategies to help with a broad range of customers
- Tools to help with customer retention and loyalty
- How to anticipate customer requirements and priorities
- Tools to predict customer requirements
- How internal customers influence external customers
Microsoft® Windows® 98 SE, 2000, XP, Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business, or Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher for Linux and Solaris
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 56 kb/sec