Overview of Process Mapping - Pre-recorded Webinar
|Governors' Circle (formerly Platinum) Price||$57.00|
|Elite Partner (formerly Gold) Price||$66.50|
|Premiere Partner (formerly Silver) Price||$71.25|
|Builder Partner (formerly Bronze Plus) Price||$76.00|
|Network Partner (formerly Bronze) Price||$85.50|
|Friends Of Excellence Price||$90.25|
To purchase, please email Kristen@excellence.ca or call 1-800-263-9648 ext 236
(25% to 40% less than non-partner price*)
This webinar will help you understand the power of process mapping. You will learn how to be efficient and effective by documenting processes to identify and attack failure and inspection costs.
A Process Map is a chart that shows how work flows through the functions in an organization. It captures and records how a particular input is processed by identifying each step required to convert inputs to outputs.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
• Communicate the differences between the 3 levels of process mapping
• Identify opportunities for improvement in using process maps
• Understand the benefits and pitfalls of process mapping
Presenter: Adam Stoehr VP, Educational Services
Length: 72 min
• How can Slim Morton's Coffee shop speed up their service drive thru?
• How can they identify and attack failure activities?
• How can they identify and reduce inspection activities?
Quote from Slim Morton’s CFO:
“We’ve been thinking about doing some process mapping to see where the bottlenecks are occurring in our drive thru process. Once we eliminate the bottlenecks we should see some improvement in our service levels. We already saw some major improvements in our expense claim process as a result of process mapping. It sounds like a no brainer to me but our staff are worried that we are too busy to work on process mapping.”
Chief Financial Officer,
Slim Morton’s Inc.
These and other questions will be answered as you work your way through the case and see how to identify and attack failure and inspection costs.
The price includes access to the course for 1 individual for a period of 30 days.
• Study at your leisure
• Avoid travel costs
• Rewind and watch critical content over again
Microsoft® Windows® 98 SE, 2000, XP, Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business, or Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher for Linux and Solaris
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 56 kb/sec