Excellence in... Making your Organization SeniorWise
Come learn how Seniors will impact the Canadian landscape and how you can benefit from, or cope with, this human tsunami.
How SENIORWISE® are you? (We'll let you know how you did later in this summary)
A) True or False: Approximately 20% of Canadians are over 65 years of age.
B)True or False: Growth scenarios suggest that in 10 years more people will leave Canada's workplace than enter it.
C) The 55 - 64 year old age group grew by what % from 2001 to 2006: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, or More
A) No…..not yet. Seniors now make up 13% of the total population
BUT, by 2026, one Canadian in five, or 20%, will have reached age 65.
C) More - 28%
Source: Statistics Canada
- How to get started; making the case for becoming SENIORWISE®
- The Senior Experience; how it can feel to be a Senior
- A review of the SENIORWISE® Guidelines
- Planning for effective implementation
Who Should Attend
- Those responsible for retaining great employees
- Those responsible for meeting the needs of an increasing Seniors customer, citizen or patient base
- Those responsible for growing the business