Excellence in... Strategy and Planning
Dates and Locations
Understand the connection between the Big Picture strategic plan and how to ensure your department is aligned with the corporation's strategies.
A strategic plan starts with the vision and ends with the scheduled implementation plan. This course outlines practical tools, concepts, and techniques to make planning as strategic as possible. The following items will be explored.
- Understanding the Organizational Environment
- SWOT Analysis
- Current Organizational Drivers (Organizational and/or Departmental/Divisional)
- Future View
- High level Goals
- Specific & Measurable Objective
- Implementation Options
- Choosing a Direction
- Operational Actions
- In a position to think more strategically
- Understand the tools concepts and techniques to make plans more strategic
- Understand the connection between strategic plans and daily tasks
- Practical usage of planning tools.
@excellencecanada on Instagram - To see training in action