- Defines excellence in simple and concise ways.
- Identify the tenets of excellence and what they need to succeed.
- Describe the Excellence Innovation and Wellness standard that has been helping organizations improve since 1984.
- Strategize and steer employee engagement, recognition, and retention efforts, across departments and the organization.
- Identify and drive long-term culture change.
- Outline ways in which organizations can benefit from implementing Excellence, Innovation, and Wellness
- Examine the drivers of excellence by using examples of related methods required to improve organizational performance.
- Integrate improvement efforts under one overarching strategic approach.
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for increasing innovation and wellness across their workgroup or organization.
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.