Stress Management in Everyday Life
Course Code: WR
Credential: Certificate of completion
Duration: 1h 30m
Related Program(s): N/A
Bulk Rates are available
* To take advantage of bulk rates or receive a quote email [email protected]
Reactions to stress account for 80% of doctor visits. Stress reactions are created by both external factors, such as conflict, financial difficulties and caregiving, as well as from internal factors such as how we perceive challenges, problem solving abilities and emotional resilience. When stress is not addressed, it can lead to sickness, mental illness and a hampered ability to function successfully. In this 3 part series you will learn how to identify and reduce stress in your life.
- Part 1: Understand Stress
- Part 2: Techniques And Tools
- Part 3: How Changing My Behavior Will Reduce My Stress
Presenter: Ivana Jackson B.A., M.A., M.S.W., C.S.W.
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and professionals looking to improve employee happiness and morale.
- All employees, managers and excellence professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.
You have 30 days of unlimited access to the course. The access period starts when you purchase the course.
For further infromation, email [email protected]