Psychologically Healthy and Safe Workplace
Mental Health at Work
Our framework aligns with the requirements of the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. It ensures success through a focus on policies, practices and programs to achieve measurable results and create a healthier and more productive workplace.
Request a complimentary 30-minute consultation.
A Strategic Roadmap Towards Improved Mental Health
Reduce organizational costs, improve output, and increase profitability as you move from traditional health promotion programs toward a focus on psychological health and safety.
Mental Health at Work Drivers
Canada Awards for Excellence Recipient Video
Bell Canada’s Commitment to Mental Health in the Workplace
4 Levels of Progressive Certification
Independent validation and national recognition through the Canada Awards for Excellence, the country’s most coveted organizational awards program.
Mental Health at Work Essentials
Mental Health at Work Essentials demonstrates:
- The organization is in the initial stages of implementing a long-term strategic focus on PH&S that promotes good principles and practices.
- The organization has a commitment to continual improvement, assessment, and evaluation.
- A solid methodology is in place across the organization based on the [email protected] Essentials and has been implemented in key areas.
- The organization is in transition from a focus on “reacting” to issues to a more preventative approach.
- Positive results are being achieved from improvement efforts in some areas.
The key outcomes of the Bronze level are:
- Broad team support of the vision, mission, and values.
- Recognition of the importance of embedding PH&S principles in decision making at all levels of the organization.
- Policy statements related to PH&S.
- A wide understanding by employees of the organization’s strategic approach to mental health.
- Broad participation by employees in achieving the organization’s mental health goals.
- Strategic and operational plans are being developed.
- Establishment of baseline indicators, measures and related goals for mental health.
Mental Health at Work – Gold Level
- There is organization-wide implementation of the strategic focus on mental health through the understanding and application of the [email protected] program.
- A sound, structured approach to a psychologically healthy and safe workplace is in place.
The key outcomes of the Gold level are:
- Positive achievements in meeting and exceeding strategic [email protected] goals.
- An organization-wide focus on mental health and employee well-being opportunities.
- Positive results are being achieved across all drivers, and across all areas/departments of the organization.
- Quantifiable improvements in being a psychologically healthy and safe workplace as a result of moving from reactive to proactive and preventive approaches and practices.
Mental Health at Work - Platinum
- The organization has achieved excellent results and positive trends from its efforts for overall improvement in mental health.
- The organization can clearly identify sustained improvements aligned to specific mental health objectives and goals.
The key outcomes of the Platinum Level are:
- Sound systemic approach to a psychologically healthy and safe workplace.
- Continuous improvement is a “way of life” with full integration of mental health into culture and systems.
- Sustained results in all related areas (trend data required).
- The organization is viewed as a leader in terms of knowledge sharing, industry and benchmark leadership, and best practices related to mental health in the workplace.