PTSD (5-Part Series)
Course Code: WR
Credential: Certificate of completion
Related Program(s): N/A
Bulk Rates are available
* To take advantage of bulk rates or receive a quote email [email protected]
In this series of 5 courses, Dr. Elana Rosencrantz helps viewers understand the many aspects of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and provides supportive helpful information, skills and techniques for sufferers of PTSD, their friends, colleagues and family members.
- Part I: Understanding PTSD
- Part 2: Skills to Manage PTSD Symptoms
- Part 3: Help for Family and Loved Ones
- Part 4: PTSD in the Workplace
- Part 5: PTSD in First Responders and Emergency Workers
Presenter: Dr. Elana Rosencrantz, PsyD
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and professionals looking to improve employee happiness and morale.
- All employees, managers and excellence professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.
You have 30 days of unlimited access to the course. The access period starts when you purchase the course.
For further infromation, email [email protected]