A Strategic Approach to Excellence, Innovation and Wellness
Participants enrolled in this course will have learned the elements of the Excellence Innovation and Wellness® Standard, and its use as an overall strategic approach for excellence across an organization; how a strategic approach towards excellence help an organization improve; the links between a strategic approach towards excellence and employee engagement, satisfaction, and morale; the drivers of excellence that steer overall organizational performance; the basic principles of excellence and how they can drive performance improvements; and how prevention-based process management can be used to reduce overall costs.
Participants enrolled in this course will learn to:
- Defines excellence in simple and concise ways.
- Identify the tenets of excellence and what they need to succeed.
- Describe the Excellence Innovation and Wellness standard that has been helping organizations improve since 1984.
- Strategize and steer employee engagement, recognition, and retention efforts, across departments and the organization.
- Identify and drive long-term culture change.
- Outline ways in which organizations can benefit from implementing Excellence, Innovation, and Wellness
- Examine the drivers of excellence by using examples of related methods required to improve organizational performance.
- Integrate improvement efforts under one overarching strategic approach.
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for increasing innovation and wellness across their workgroup or organization.
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.