Excellence Assessment streamlines the certification process with the help of a Certified Lead Coach.
Assessment is an integral part of continuous improvement. The Excellence Assessment is a facilitated service led by a Certified Lead Coach. It is the best solution for organizations looking to fast track and streamline the certification process, and to learn about “best practices” in other Canada Awards for Excellence recipients organizations. It will also determine if you are eligible for national recognition.
An Excellence Assessment is a 2-3 day onsite or virtual exercise and includes a preliminary survey, documentation review, focus groups with horizontal layers of employees, meetings with functional leads, and facility tours, all led by an Excellence Canada Lead Assessor.
- Identify your “best practices” against other organizations – ‘brag’ about what you are doing really well!
- Learn how you can improve compared to “best practices” of Canada Awards for Excellence recipients
- Receive national recognition at the Canada Awards for Excellence ceremonies without having to complete a detailed submission
- A detailed report summarizing best practices and key strengths
- Recommendations for improvement based on best practices in other award-winning organizations
- Presentation of the report to senior management (optional)
- PowerPoint that can be shared internally with employees
- Detailed scores against each Desired Outcome
- Certification and national recognition with a Canada Awards for Excellence
Using our professional expertise, we work closely with you to understand your organization and help you by:
Assessing your organization’s current state
Collecting data for analysis and review
Identifying your organization’s key strengths and opportunities for improvement
Prioritizing improvement opportunities
Setting performance improvement targets to monitor and compare your organization’s performance over time
Confirming your organization’s eligibility for certification and national award recognition
A Excellence Assessment is a solution for organizations looking to streamline the process towards certification and compare themselves against other certified organizations and Canada Awards for Excellence recipients.
We will start by immersing ourselves in your organization to understand where you are at and where you want to go, and then use the information to plan for your organization’s excellence assessment.
Then we will conduct an on-site assessment to identify your organization’s key strengths and opportunities for improvement, against the requirements of the standard.
We will review and analyze data from all sources and compile the findings collected through the assessment process. You will receive a comprehensive report of our findings. Use the report to inform your planning and determine the best path forward.