Certificate in process management
Learn. Engage. Accelerate.
This program gives you the skills you need to manage processes effectively by aligning your processes to your organization’s strategic goals, designing and implementing process architectures, and establishing process measurement systems.
The Certificate in Process Management program focuses on the Process driver of the Excellence, Innovation, and Wellness® Standard. Participants will learn to identify, map, analyze, measure, improve and optimize the processes that are strategically important to their organization.
Upon completion of this certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Create a graphical representation showing the steps, activities and decisions involved in a process, at three-levels of detail (process maps)
- Analyze process maps for improvement opportunities
- Rectify and close quality gaps using root cause analysis
- Effectively use process tracking tools and flow charts
- Understand customer requirements and how these needs will be met by the organization
- Measure and improve the customer experience using Customer Journey Mapping
The certificate will benefit process improvement specialists, customer service managers and supervisors, business analysts, project and process managers.
This certificate will benefit process improvement specialists, customer service managers and supervisors, business analysts, project and process managers.
During the program, candidates will complete 7 modules that relate to the Process driver of the Excellence, Innovation and Wellness® Standard.
Dr. Adam Stoehr
VP Educational Services
Adam Stoehr has overall responsibility for Excellence Canada’s educational services, including the development and deployment of training and certification. He is one of Excellence Canada’s primary facilitators and speakers. He researches and typically speaks about strategy, employee happiness, organizational excellence, customer experience, leadership, process improvement and all forms of quality management.
Adam has delivered talks for more than 25,000 adults and has conducted more than 20 Canada Awards for Excellence award verifications since 2000.
Contact us for corporate training pricing.
What our clients are saying…
Advance Your Career
Begin your certification today. Reach out to our Program Manager for assistance.