Introduction to Process Improvement
May 6, 2021
1:00 PM – 4:30 PM ET
- Define the elements of process improvement.
- Identify and plan for process improvement in their daily tasks or across the organization.
- Understand and plan according to prevention-based process management techniques and methodologies.
- Dissect and analyze all the elements involved in process improvement, including cost of quality.
- Monitor organizational processes and conduct process assessments.
- Brainstorm and document process improvement ideas and implementation plans.
- Harmonize process improvement with process management methodologies.
- Evaluate process improvement end-results and identify opportunities for change.
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organizations processes.
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.