Managing Depression (4-Part Series)
Course Code: WR
Credential: Certificate of completion
Related Program(s): N/A
Bulk Rates are available
* To take advantage of bulk rates or receive a quote email [email protected]
Feeling “blue” or sad is a normal response to life’s challenges and disappointments. Depression is not the same as normal sadness because it overwhelms a person’s ability to function in everyday life. Unrelenting feelings of hopelessness and helplessness make even the simplest things, like getting up in the morning, difficult.
This in-depth seminar series provides you with a foundational understanding of the many facets of depression to better manage it in yourself or to support others.
This 4-part series includes the following:
- Part 1: Understanding Depression
- Part 2: Managing Depression
- Part 3: Tips And Strategies For Managing The Blues
- Part 4: How To Support Someone Suffering From Depression
Bonus: Food And Mood
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and professionals looking to improve employee happiness and morale.
- All employees, managers and excellence professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.
You have 30 days of unlimited access to the course. The access period starts when you purchase the course.
For further infromation, email [email protected]