Measuring the Customer Experience
July 7, 2020
Measuring the Customer Experience is a half-day workshop that teaches participants the basic foundations and tenets of how to measure the customer experience and plan for success. This workshop will first examine who the customer is and how to identify them for just about any organization and workplace. It then explores and maps the service experience from the customer’s point of view and analyses several tools and concepts that participants can use to measure customer experience and make the customer journey more rewarding and engaging.
Participants enrolled in this course will have learned to define how and identify an organization’s customers and will be instructed to measure customer experience using a variety of tools and concepts. The workshop will also allow them opportunities to use Customer Experience Journey Mapping to help them gain a complete picture of how an organization’s customers (both internal or external) are feeling. By the end of this workshop, participants will gain a better understanding of how well an organization is serving its customers and identify opportunities for improvement.
Participants enrolled in this course will learn to:
- Identify who their organization’s primary customers are as well as their needs.
- Identify and implement measurements for customer experience success.
- Conduct outreach through a variety of tools and techniques to determine how customers are feeling and whether they are satisfied.
- Determine whether the organization is meeting its goals while at the same time ensuring a great customer experience.
- Identify how well the organization is doing vis-à-vis customer experience.
- Identify which organizational processes are working well and which are not.
- Identify and build on areas of improvement vis-à-vis customer experience success.
- Identify organizational strengths and build on areas for improvement vis-à-vis customer experience success as well as the entire customer journey (interactions).
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for customer experience and improving customer experience within their workgroup or organization.
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.