Root Cause Analysis
Nov 19, 2020
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
- Examine leading edge, employee-friendly, customer-focused approaches towards root cause analysis that will help them identify root and problem causes, making them less likely to reoccur.
- Employ organizational-friendly tools for root cause analysis that help eliminate process problems and gaps.
- Highlight the difference between creative and analytical problem-solving techniques.
- Distinguish between physical and systemic causes of problems.
- Describe the three-step process of crafting problem statements, exploring possible causes, and eliminating them.
- Identify and outline the ‘5 Why’s’ and compose successful fishbone and Ishikawa diagrams to assess root cause problems.
Who Should Attend
- Any employee working in both service and manufacturing organizations.
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization.