Strategic Planning and Execution – 2022
- Think strategically and understand the tools, concepts and techniques available to make plans more strategic.
- Understand the connection between strategic plans and daily tasks.
- Craft organizational vision, mission and value proposition statements.
- Develop organizational strategies.
- Design and implement organizational plans.
- Design and implement tactical plans.
- Practice using planning tools and techniques.
- Design and communicate a SWOT Analysis.
Who Should Attend
- All employees, managers and quality professionals responsible for strategy and planning across their workgroup or organization.
- Suitable for employees working in both the private and public sector.