Best Practices in Process Management
Note: This course is only available to candidates enrolled in the Certificate in Process Management program.
In this exercise, you will demonstrate how six tools (of your choosing) were effective in improving your own processes. For each tool, show how you used it, what you learned from it, and how it improved the process.
Candidates submit their “Process Impact Assignment” with the Training Instructor. The emphasis of the assignment is on the application of process management tools and skills. Success is measured by whether efforts resulted in significant positive impact on the process itself. The assignment is graded on a “Pass/Fail” basis. Examples of successful assignments will be made available to candidates for guidance.
Participants enrolled in this course will learn to:
- Utilize best practices and principles associated with process management.
- Recognize and utilize methodologies for process improvement.
- Understand and create ‘Process Impact Assignment’ presentations.
- Implement strategies and plans for process improvement.
- Compare different process management methodologies from a variety of organizations.
- Conduct process improvement post-mortems and lessons learned.
Who Should Attend
- This course module is exclusively available to those who are completing the Excellence Canada Certificate in Process Management program.