Course Code: EESS107
Credential: Certificate of completion
Related Program(s): N/A
Excellence is a discipline that any organization can benefit from. Employees understanding the fundamentals of Excellence is the only way to take advantage of it. Sometimes organizations don’t know where to start. Excellence essentials is designed to be that starting point.
The subject of Excellence is complex and deep. It can take a long time to master. Out of this depth, there are essential items that you can learn to get your team started quickly. Starting with the essentials is the best path to organizational results in the short term.
Participants enrolled in this course will learn:
- A practical and useful definition of Excellence to get teams focused
- Essential topics that will improve your organizational excellence including Strategic Planning, Employee Happiness, and Innovation
- The first 2 steps toward organizational excellence
- The 5 Excellence Essentials to get your team started quickly
- The 8 Principles of Excellence which provide the foundation for any excellence initiative
- A self-assessment tool for both Excellence Principles and Excellence Essentials to find your biggest opportunities for improvement
Who Should Attend
- Any employee looking to implement change in their organization.
- Anyone completing the Excellence Essentials for Managers training program
- All employees, managers and excellence professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization.
- Suitable for both the public and private sectors.